Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mother's Day gifts




My
kids
with
their
gifts
for
me.
A chore chart may seem like an odd gift, but it's what I asked for. I blogged about this at www.boomerbabesrock.com/blog last week and today, check it out.

My daughter drew up a chart with chores for everyone in the family. I asked my family to create a plan, and implement it, and that's all I wanted for Mother's Day.

My son, the artist, also painted this gorgeous painting for me. My husband bought me roses, which was so sweet. But won't get him out of chore duty. For all of us, it's a learning process. For example, my darling husband learned this week that we own a mop. And need to use it on our white tile floors regularly. Who knew?? Read more by clicking the link above. and if this whole motherhood thing makes you anxious, read my post below.

No comments: